|Abstract submission: PASSED||Speaker registration deadline: 9 July 2018|
|Acceptance notification: PASSED||Copyright form submission: 9 July 2018|
|Draft paper submission: PASSED||Bio notes submission: 9 July 2018|
|Reviewer feedback: Mid June 2018||Draft PowerPoint QC: 29 August 2018|
|Final paper submission: 9 July 2018|
To achieve a uniform style throughout the ACG’s proceedings of Paste 2018, all papers are to be prepared according to the Author Guidelines and Style Template. Your paper should be formatted in Microsoft Word, using the template supplied on this page. Maximum paper length is 14 (A4) pages. Please note the following:
- Please ensure that you seek all client and internal approvals and reviews (if applicable) before the paper submission date. We recommend allowing at least 2-3 weeks for approvals and reviews – please plan ahead and organise these to be finalised before the submission date.
- Once technical review feedback has been received, it must be incorporated and adhered to where possible. Authors found not to have addressed the feedback to an acceptable standard may be precluded from the programme and proceedings.
- Signed copyright forms are required by the above deadline. By signing the copyright form you are indicating that you have gained necessary approvals in relation to publishing your work with the ACG in these proceedings.
Please note that paper submission is only open for authors who have received notification of acceptance of the abstract.
If your paper is under 10mb in size it can be submitted via:
If your paper is over 10mb in size please submit via:
Please note the following conditions:
- Only 1 author per paper (the presenter) is able to register at the discounted speaker rate. The speaker registration form will be available to download after notification of paper acceptance has been sent. (Speakers from sponsor and exhibitor companies may register using a full complimentary conference registration in lieu of a speaker registration, but an exhibitor booth attendee registration will not be accepted).
- Failure to register and/or provide a signed copyright form by the above date may preclude you from being published within these proceedings.
- Co-authors wishing to attend must select one of the other registration options.
- If you include movies, computer modelled graphics, sound or embedded videos in your presentation, please provide us with a draft of your presentation for checking by 29 August 2018.
- You are requested to bring your final Powerpoint presentation with you to the conference.