|Abstract submission: 19 February 2018||Speaker registration deadline: 9 July 2018|
|Acceptance notification: 26 February 2018||Copyright form submission: 9 July 2018|
|Draft paper submission: 23 April 2018||Bio notes submission: 9 July 2018|
|Reviewer feedback: Mid June 2018||Draft PowerPoint QC: 29 August 2018|
|Final paper submission: 9 July 2018|
If you would like to submit an abstract for the 4th International Symposium on Block and Sublevel Caving, please complete the Microsoft Word abstract submission form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 February 2018. Alternatively, please submit your abstract through the online abstract submission form by 19 February 2018.
The abstract is to provide a general scope of the work and applications. It should also include the title, author(s), author affiliations and contact author’s email address, postal address details, telephone and fax numbers. Please also include some keywords to describe the scope of your paper.
Please note the following conditions:
- Only 1 author per paper (the presenter) is able to register at the discounted speaker rate. The speaker registration form will be available to download after notification of paper acceptance has been sent. (Speakers from sponsor and exhibitor companies may register using a full complimentary conference registration in lieu of a speaker registration, but an exhibitor booth attendee registration will not be accepted).
- Failure to register and/or provide a signed copyright form by the above date may preclude you from being published within these proceedings.
- Co-authors wishing to attend must select one of the other registration options.
- If you include movies, computer modelled graphics, sound or embedded videos in your presentation, please provide us with a draft of your presentation for checking by 29 August 2018.
- You are requested to bring your final Powerpoint presentation with you to the conference.